Alexander Jacob is dedicated to bringing you the best experience when buying or selling a home. This can be a complex process and we have chosen to work with Clarion Mortgage Solutions to help provide Mortgage & Protection advice.
Clarion Mortgage Solutions have over 28 years’ experience within the financial services industry holding a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide clear, transparent and helpful advice.
Specialising in the Mortgage & Protection market Clarion can source the most appropriate and cost effective Mortgage and also ensure that the Mortgage can be protected with bespoke, tailored, cost effective Mortgage Protection Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection as well as Home Insurance to protect the new home and its contents.
The new world of mortgage advice is forever changing, both in terms of offers available, regulation, and how lenders assess loan applications. Understanding your needs, then matching that to the requirements of lenders, we can help you save time and money.
Clarion Mortgage Solutions can add value to your home buying experience by:
- Helping to identify the correct amount of deposit to secure the best interest rate offering
- Check how best to structure the term of any borrowing, in connection with your age, objectives and retirement plans.
- Understand the risks associated with different repayment types such as interest only versus repayment.
- Not waste time and money with lenders that appear attractive at first glance, but would ultimately not accept you due to strict underwriting criteria.
- Not waste time and money by paying too much for insurance to protect your assets.
Clarion Mortgage Solutions may also, by referral, offer the following services:
- Property Surveys
- Will & Trust Planning
Clarion Mortgage Solutions is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - Proprietor Stephen Sholl.
There is no charge for an initial consultation. There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage and the precise amount will depend on your circumstances. This will typically be £399.
Your home may ne repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.