- Well Presented TWO BEDROOM Semi Detached Family Home
- Boasting Neutral Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- A Driveway Accommodating One Vehicle
- Private Laid to Lawn Area, Breakfast Terrace & Handy Timber Garden Shed to Rear
- Resting in a Quiet Cul De Sac Location on a Modern Development Just Off Great North Road
- Enjoys Close Proximity to a Wealth of Amenities, Leisure Facilities & Weekly Open Air Markets on the Town Square
- Please Call the Office on 01777 566400 Today to Arrange a Viewing
- Council Tax Band: A EPC Rating: C
We are thrilled to welcome this well presented TWO BEDROOM semi detached family home to the market, boasting neutral fixtures and fittings throughout. Resting in a quiet cul de sac location on a modern development just off Great North Road, this contemporary home enjoys close proximity to the wealth of amenities and leisure facilities Retford has to offer, alongside long established weekly open air markets on the town square. The Elizabethan Academy, having most recently achieved a good Ofsted rating, is just a short walk away. Set over two floors, the contemporary living accommodation briefly comprises of porch, lounge, inner hallway, ground floor WC, kitchen diner, first floor landing, master bedroom, second bedroom and family bathroom. The well placed plot enjoys a driveway accommodating one vehicle to the frontage, whilst the rear sees a private laid to lawn area, breakfast terrace and handy timber garden shed, fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the well dressed accommodation and convenient town setting being offered for sale.
Please call the office on 01777 566400 today to arrange a viewing.