- Commodious FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM Detached New Build Measuring Approximately 2989 Sq Ft.
- Showcasing a Grand Oak Staircase with Wooden Balustrade, Galleried Landing & Full Length Glass Elevation to Frontage
- Substantial Freshly Turfed Landscaped Gardens & Patio Area
- Generous Driveway & Integral Double Garage
- Build Schedule Due for Completion By Late Summer 2022
- Potential for the Purchaser to Influence the Design of Kitchen, Bathrooms, Internal Oak Doors, Decoration, Tiling & Flooring
- Located in a Secure Development of Just Five Properties in Kiveton Park
- Architects Warranty & Builders Warranty
- A Reservation Fee Applies
- Council Tax Band: TBC Upon Completion EPC Rating: TBC Upon Completion
We are thrilled to offer this exclusive opportunity to acquire a commodious FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM detached new build, which upon completion will showcase a grand oak staircase with glass balustrade, galleried landing and a stunning full length glass elevation to the frontage. Once built, the lavish property will sit at approximately 2989 sq ft. over two floors, and shall briefly comprise of an entrance hall, dining room, lounge, breakfast kitchen and family area, utility room, ground floor WC, master bedroom complete with master en suite and walk in wardrobe, second bedroom complete with en suite and walk in wardrobe, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Boasting underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, skylights to the first floor and several living spaces, the property shall also enjoy substantial freshly turfed landscaped gardens to include a patio area, a generous driveway and an integral double garage. With the build schedule due for completion in late Summer 2022, the developer is offering a great opening to allow the purchaser to influence the design of the kitchen, bathrooms, internal oak doors, decoration, tiling and flooring if reserved in the early build stages. The developer can offer samples or work to a budget. Located in a secure development of just five properties in Kiveton Park, further limited plots of which will be marketed soon, shall all benefit from close proximity to the amenities the village has to offer. Wales Primary School & Wales Secondary School, both having most recently achieved good Ofsted ratings, are just a fleeting drive away. The neighbouring city of Sheffield is just a little further afield via the A57, showcasing an abundance of eateries, bars, conveniences, leisure facilities, additional educational establishments and excellent transport links. Sheffield Train Station also provides a direct line to the capital of London in a little over two hours at selected times. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of the build, fixtures and fittings being offered for sale.
Please call the office on 01777 566400 today to arrange a viewing.