- Executive Bespoke FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM Detached Dorma Bungalow Approaching 2500 Sq Ft.
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Dining Space & Step Down Snug
- Contemporary Bi Folding Doors Leading onto Generous Breakfast Terrace
- Three En Suite Shower Rooms to Bedroom One, Three & Four
- Expansive Driveway, Attached Double Garage & Freshly Turfed Gardens
- Influence the Design & Specification of Fixtures & Fittings
- **Attached Computer Generated Imagery Exhibit Potential Fixtures & Fittings- They Are For Illustration Purposes Only**
- Build Schedule Due to Complete Before 31st August 2021
- Six Year CML Certification
- Council Tax Band: TBC upon Completion EPC Rating: TBC upon Completion
We are thrilled to offer this exclusive opportunity to acquire an executive bespoke FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM detached dorma bungalow.
With a completion date of 31st August 2021, and a few months left of the build schedule, the developer is offering a fantastic opportunity to allow the purchaser to name the extraordinary property, and influence the design and specification of fixtures and fittings. The attached computer generated internal imagery exhibits potential fixtures and fittings available- They are for illustration purposes only.
Upon completion, the sizable new build will sit at approximately 2500 sq ft. over two floors, and shall briefly comprise of porch, entrance hall, open plan living kitchen dining space and step down snug, utility room, study, master bedroom complete with master en suite, two further bedrooms complete with en suites, fourth bedroom and family bathroom. Boasting a generous breakfast terrace, skylights to the first floor and several living spaces, the property will also enjoy a commodious freshly turfed front garden, expansive driveway and attached double garage.
Advantageously placed in the heart of Blyth, ever popular for its balance between practicality for commuting and rural tranquility, the property shall benefit from an array of traditional eateries, bars and a convenience store within its locality, with excellent commuter links servicing the village and country walking routes in every direction. St Mary & St Martin Primary School, having most recently achieved a good Ofsted rating, is also just a timely walk away.
Please call the office on 01777 566400 today to arrange an appointment with the both the developer and the Alexander Jacob director on site.