- **SHOWHOME NOW OPEN**
- Visit Our Open Days Every Saturday: 10am-3pm & Sunday: 11am-4pm
- **This Plot Will be Sold to First Time Buyers under the Bassetlaw Discounted Sale Scheme**
- Executive THREE BEDROOM Semi-Detached Property
- Driveway Accommodating One Vehicle & Single Attached Garage
- Enclosed Freshly Turfed Rear Gardens
- Build Schedule Due to Complete in Summer 2022
- Full Home Warranty with Premier Guarantee
- A £1000 Refundable Reservation Fee Applies
- Council Tax Band: TBC upon Completion EPC Rating: TBC upon Completion
**SHOWHOME NOW OPEN** PRESENTING THE HEATH- PLOT 2: Set over two floors, these enjoyable THREE BEDROOM semi-detached properties boast private driveways, single attached garages and freshly turfed gardens. The ground floor comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen lounge dining space with bi-folding doors leading onto a breakfast terrace and handy WC. To the first floor, two accommodating bedrooms and family bathroom accompany the master bedroom complete with master en suite.
Alexander Jacob Estate Agents & Co. are thrilled to be working alongside Fenwood Estates to bring you Knights Gate, an elegant development of 33 new build homes in the prestigious village of Sutton cum Lound, Retford, Nottinghamshire.
The latest Fenwood Estates expansion showcases an assortment of sleek two storey homes with four house types to choose from. The bespoke four bedroom detached properties and three bedroom semi-detached properties are perfect for today’s buyers, with bustling family orientated lives at the heart of the layout designs.
Each home boasts contemporary, stylish design with the space and facilities your modern life demands. Finished to the highest quality, Fenwood Estates timelessly light and airy properties are completed with a distinctive specification. The perfected finish extends to each property’s idyllic exteriors enjoying immaculate freshly turfed lawns, breakfast terraces and external lighting to front and rear.
Amongst the 33 houses available, four three bedroom semi-detached plots will be sold to first time buyers under the Bassetlaw Discounted Sale Scheme, implemented by Bassetlaw District Council. These discounted prices apply to Plot 1, 2, 30 & 31.
Sutton cum Lound strikes the perfect balance between country living and town life. Resting on the edge of open countryside, a brief drive brings you into the reputable towns of Bawtry and Retford, showcasing a wealth of conveniences, eateries, bars, leisure facilities, educational establishments and open air markets.
If reserved in the early build stages, Fenwood Estates will present you the opportunity to personalise your build with a range of styles and designs to choose from, and further influence your interiors with a stunning choice of internal features.
Bassetlaw Discounted Sale Scheme- PLEASE SEE THE CRITERIA BELOW FOR THE DISCOUNTED HOUSING:
THE PURCHASER MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• The purchaser(s) must be at least 20 years old but not more than 40 years old.
• The affordable housing dwelling must become the purchasers’ sole place of residence.
• The purchaser(s) must not have previously held or must not currently hold any legal or beneficial interest in another property.
• The Council require the household income to be below £80,000.000, and the house is to be purchased with a mortgage.
THE PURCHASER MUST ALSO MEET ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING RESIDENTIAL CONDITIONS:
• The purchaser must currently live within the Council’s District; or
• The purchaser must have a local connection by having resided in the District for a period of not less than five years out of the previous fifteen or has a grandparent, parent, brother, sister or child permanently residing within the Council’s District; or
• The purchaser must engaged in permanent employment within the Council’s District and has been so employed for a continuous period of not less than three years; or (4) who is accepted by the Council as a person whose employment, occupation or duty provides a substantial or essential service to the Council’s District or its residents.