- Delightful THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM Detached Bungalow Showcasing TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- Generous Private Driveway & Double Detached Garage & Detached Workshop
- Commodious Enclosed Rear Garden & Decked Entertaining Area
- Approximately Three Acre Paddock to Rear, Stable Yard & Three Bay Dutch Barn
- **Option to Purchase a Further Five Acres of Land Under Separate Negotiation**
- Please Call the Office Today to Arrange a Viewing
- Council Tax Band: B EPC Rating: D
A private driveway gives access to a delightful THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM detached bungalow with wrap around gardens, a detached double garage, a three acre paddock to the rear of the plot, a three bay Dutch barn to the side of the plot, stable yard, workshop and stables. **OPTION TO PURCHASE A FURTHER FIVE ACRES OF LAND UNDER SEPERATE NEGOTIATION**
A rare opportunity to purchase this delightful THREE BEDROOM detached bungalow, surrounded by magnificent countryside and beautifully situated on Foss Dyke Canal in Saxilby. The village offers an abundance of amenities, multiple eateries and pubs, village Post Office and Saxilby C of E Primary School, having most recently achieved a good Ofsted rating. The neighbouring city of Lincoln, accessed via excellent commuter links, boasts a further array of facilities. The well-appointed living accommodation briefly comprises of porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, laundry room, bathroom, master bedroom complete with open plan en suite and two further double bedrooms, whilst benefitting from commodious front and rear gardens. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the extensive accommodation and income generating opportunity being offered for sale.
Please call the office on 01777 566400 today to arrange a viewing.